If you are struggling to conceive and feeling depressed, anxious, isolated, and out of control, you are not alone. It has been well documented that women with infertility experience high levels of stress. Studies have shown that a Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR) for Fertility can help decrease your emotional distress and may lead to higher pregnancy rates.
Mindfulness for Fertility is an online, 8-week, evidence based, experiential program following the famous MBSR curriculum. The program consists of:
- an orientation
- eight weekly (2½ hour) classes
- a 6-hour Day of Mindfulness Retreat between weeks five and six
This highly participatory and supportive program offers:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
- Gentle stretching and mindful movement
- Teaching and discussion
- Home practices to enhance awareness in everyday life
Visit the Mindfulness for Fertility website for more details and upcoming course dates.