Dear Elements of Health Community,
We are delighted to announce that the Elements of Health Centre will be reopening for massage on May 25, 2020 and acupuncture on June 1, 2020.
We want to reassure you that we are taking many extra steps to keep our clinic a safe space for our community. (Please read below for more details)
Please CLICK HERE to book an appointment or call our clinic at 250-383-2626 and we will be happy to assist you or answer any questions you may have.
New safety measures at our clinic:
We recently had a comprehensive assessment done of Elements of Health by a Professional from Island Health who is an expert in Infection Prevention and Control to ensure that we are using the most current and best practices possible.
- We have developed clinical procedures, policies and cleaning protocols following the BCCDC and Workplace BC safety guidelines.
- All clinicians will be wearing medical grade masks.
- We have adjusted schedules and reduced the number of patient visits by almost 50%.
- Clinicians have an extra 15 minutes allotted between patients to thoroughly clean and sanitize all contact points.
- We have staggered appointment times to allow for proper social distancing
- We have clear screening procedures in place for all staff and patients prior to and on the day of their appointment.
On the day of your appointment:
- Please arrive to your appointment 5 minutes early and remain in your car, outside the building or in the downstairs lobby until we call you to come in for your appointment.
- Please bring a cloth mask to wear for the duration of your time in the clinic.
- Please arrive in treatment attire and leave all extra bags and clothes in your car if possible.
Thank you all for your ongoing support as we navigate through this next phase!
The Elements of Health team