Classes & Events
Monthly Mindfulness Sessions
Join Stephanie Curran for an afternoon of mindfulness and experience practices from the world renowned Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction program. Whether you are new to meditation or have years of exerience, all are welcome!
Each 2 hour session includes:
– guided sitting meditation
– sharing of an audio talk for reflection during our practice time (and also in daily everyday moments)
– gentle mindful movement / yin-style yoga
– body scan
These sessions are fully practice based and will be an opportunity to steep in quiet, restorative, present moment awarenss with community.
When: Sundays in 2020: Jan.12 / Feb.9 / Mar.8 / Apr.5 / May 10 / June 7
Where: Helga Beer Yoga Studio (202-1600 Bay St, near Shelbourne)
Fee: $35 + gst ($36.75 per session)
If you would like to attend, please follow these 2 registration steps:
1. Please click here to enter your registration info online
2. Confirm your registration by making payment. You can call the office with your credit card information (250-383-2626) or send an etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (security question: what are we practicing? / answer: mindfulness)
About the instructor:
Stephanie Curran is a long-time practitioner of meditation and leads a variety of mindfulness classes in our community.
Click here to read more about Stephanie’s training and background.
“You have such a beautiful, calm, grounding presence and your voice is so soothing. I really enjoyed the workshop. I’ve found the mindfulness awareness trickling into my everyday life these past two weeks which has been really cool.”